Friday 9 March 2012

Saturday's Card Class

One of my friends (who also happens to be a customer) came to my card class on Saturday but had to leave early.  So she stamped and punched what she needed to then took all of her little "bits" with her and I promised her she could see how to piece them together if she just went to my blog. 

tick  tick  tick

She e-mailed me this week to suggest that perhaps I should post all the cards from Saturday's class - like I said I would - otherwise she would NEVER get her cards put together.  Silly me.  Sorry that I forgot.  In addition to the ones I posted on March 2, here are the other cards we made.


























Saturday's class was a lot of fun!  I would like to point out that I was privileged and blessed to get to spend a creative morning with such a spectacular group of ladies!!   I can hardly wait till next time!





But for now.....March Break is only hours away from starting.  For those of you who will be travelling - have a healthy, happy and safe journey.  For those of you who will be staying close to home.....what are you waiting for?  Get stamping!!    :)

God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment