Thursday 1 March 2012

Babies and Monkeys


I have to say it - I just LOVE the Fox and Friends stamp set and I think the monkeys are my favourite image of all.  Aren't they the absolute cutest thing for a baby card?!  The little smirk on this monkey just makes me want to smile from ear to ear.  You *know* he's got a bit of mischief up his sleeve, don't you?  But loveable all the same.  Just like all my babies were.  And still are I might add!

Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip all fit together wonderfully and the addition of just a little bit of ribbon makes this card complete.  No embossing.  No die-cutting.  Nothing "fancy".  Just some stamping and a punch or two.  What could be simpler?



We're getting more snow today.  Hope you are all able to stay warm and cozy, where ever you are!  Happy stamping and God Bless     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment