Saturday 26 March 2016

My Happy Easter Happy Mail!

Good Morning My Friends

I love it when my mailbox has a hidden surprise in it.  Happy Mail instead of bills!

One of my dear friends sent this to me and I received it - quite happily - on Thursday.  

S.H. is a customer, one of my Team members, and more importantly, a dear friend - and I LOVE this card she made for me.  So cute and so thoughtful.  Wouldn't you agree?  

And this is not the first time she has sent a handmade card in the mail to me!

Even though we see each other at least once a month, I love how she thinks of me from time to time and sends me gorgeous little pick-me-up cards in the mail.  We should all be as thoughtful as her and send more happy mail to our friends and family - and more often too - don't you think?

And just a note to all of you - if, like S.H. you would like to get all your Stampin' Up! treasures at a DISCOUNT then contact me.  You really should think about purchasing a Starter Kit.  It is always a good deal but until March 31, it is an even better deal.  
You pay only $125 [NO s&h and NO TAX] but you get to choose $195-worth of goodies!!  That is an EXTRA $40 FREE goodies.  Anyone in Canada can sign up to be on my team - the Canadian Sunshine Stampers - I would love to let you know how we can save you money and get you more of the stampin' treasures you want.  Contact me for more information.

In the meantime, there is much to do this Holy Saturday morning.  Prep work for tomorrow's Easter feast.  A little bit of chocolate to attend to.  And as I look around this room, a little bit of cleaning to do too!  (ok.  Maybe a LOT of cleaning to do....)

Have a wonderful, blessed and glorious Easter my friends!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment