Tuesday 8 March 2016

A Quick Hello With Birthday Blooms

Hello My Friends 

This post is for Kathy R.

A dear friend who faithfully and optimistically visits my blog every morning. And who, I fear, I have let down for quite some time now. 

My apologies Kathy. I fear I have been inconsistent with my blogging.   I neglect my blog whenever I feel that I do not have enough time to write substantial descriptions.  Or at least something "worthwhile".   

"Time to write something...?"    Golly, under those conditions, I might never blog again!! 

So here you have a quick blog.  Gorgeous cards - with minimal description, but heartfelt intent and apologies!

I used the beautiful Birthday Blooms stamp set - embossed with black powder then quickly watercoloured using an aquapainter (with Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight ink for the booms, and Old Olive for the leaves).  Nothing fancy.  But gorgeous nonetheless!

Hope you all have a fantastic day.  God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment