Friday 15 May 2015

Hawaii Incentive Trip - My Swap Card

Hello My Friends

Just a quick post to show you the swap card I made to exchange with other demonstrators here in Hawaii.


Very similar to the Thank You card I made for everyone who put in an order during the month of April - except there is an extra layer in this card.


I thought of adding a few rhinestones.  
Or pearls.  
Or twine or ribbon or dimensionals or embossing or something.  Anything.  But honest-to-goodness, sometimes the simplicity of something is the piece de resistance.

And that's definitely how I felt about this card.
Less is more.  And this card is stunning all by itself.  Just some tone-on-tone sponging on top of the embossed flower and voila --> It was good to go.



Another lovely thing about swapping in Hawaii....?  I only had to make 26 copies of this card!  You might recall I had to make 125 copies of my Founder's Circle card.  So 26?  Ha!  That was a piece of cake.

I am so, so, so looking forward to receiving 25 copies back of various cards by various Stampin' Up! achieving demonstrators later this week.  And I can't wait to share some of them with you too.  Don't forget to check back later to see if I have news about those swaps.

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful day.  
God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

.

No comments:

Post a Comment