Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day

So what do you do at 7 in the morning on Mother's Day?  Why you surf, of course!!

No, not me.  Are you kidding?!?!?  I'd kill myself.  But the view from our balcony this morning is a gorgeous ocean with some waves and little itsy bitsy dots way waaaaay out there.  And those are surfers!

Seriously, I have the zoom on my camera phone so that is as big as I could make them!    :)  Regardless of how crazy THEY are, my Mother's Day has started in a a way I never dreamed possible.  I am in Hawaii.  Honest-to-goodness in Hawaii.  Pinch me folks!


When we go to our room yesterday my son was beside himself with how beautiful everything was and how luxurious our hotel is.  Silly boy - he doesn't realize how extravagant Stampin' Up! is.   When they give us an incentive trip they go all out and bless us in unimaginable ways!

So here we are, in idyllic Hawaii, starting our day (long after yours has started.  We are 6 hours behind our Ottawa friends), enjoying Mother's Day on an island paradise.  

The Stampin' Up! part of the journey doesn't begin until Tuesday.  We paid to come out a few days early and enjoy some family time here first.  So glad we did.  Worth every penny we spent.

I am so happy! 
And blessed!!

I hope all of you are looking forward to a day that is equally wonderful (if not equally exotic).  May you be blessed today, and always, with sunshine - if not in the skies, then at least in your hearts!

Happy Mother's Day and God Bless,   ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment