Thursday 19 March 2015

Dazzling Me With Their Talent.....

Please Note: 

This post should have been up on Monday morning but did not appear.  Ack!!  My mistake - User error all the way.   Wish I could blame the computer or the blog site for that one but the error was all mine.  So sorry for the delay!

At any rate - here it is.  Prepare to be amazed!!
*************************************************

Hello My Friends
Janet B. Card #1 - Bokeh Effect

This is the moment I have been waiting for!!  I have been absolutely DYING to show you the gorgeous cards created by my Team Members this last month when I gave them their Card Challenge.  You see, all I gave them was a 4 x 5 inch piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  
Janet Br.  - White on White Dress

Melanie M. - White on White Bouquet

And that's all.

No directions.

No extra instructions.

Just....here you go.  Now let me see what you do with.

And oh my goodness gracious - did they EVER come through in a BIG way.  




Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous is all I can say!
Dianne R. - Embossed Vellum Florals

Johanne B. - Coral-Coloured Blossoms

I am so lucky.  So blessed to get to call these ladies my friends, my team-mates, and my inspiration.  Check it out and tell me what you think.  I am POSITIVE you will agree.
Jennifer D. - Stars and Stripes in Gold & Glimmer

Janet B. #2 - Stamped Flourishes

Disappointed??  My only disappointment is that photos cannot possibly do these cards justice.  You might think they are pretty, beautiful even....but there is no way to capture just how stunning they all are.  Truly and unbelievably stunning!  They sparkle and shine like no tomorrow.  
Cecilia C. - Lotus Bouquet

Val V. - Cut & Layered Lotus Petals

And variety?  My word - these ladies have terrific imaginations!  Even the cards that use some of the same elements or images are different and unique.
Carolyn P. - Easter Joy

Cari L. - Sheltering Tree at Night

Love

Love

Love absolutely *ALL* of them!
Julia C. - Butterfly in Flight

Lynn CG - Butterflies and Feathers

In the meantime, have a wonderful day and enjoy the final countdown to an approaching Spring (I am an optimist after all). 
Sylvie H. - Coloured Butterfly

Rachelle R. - Layered Butterflies

And let's face it - all these gorgeous flowers and butterflies have me thinking Spring...what about you?  



Meredith M. - Dazzling Blackberry Butterflies

Frances W. - Dazzling Birthday Wishes

I hope you have enjoyed this glimpse into the talent and inspiring work of my friends and Team members.  If you want to join us, let me know.   Just click on the page across the top - "Join My Team".  We have fun.  We share laughter.  And as you can see - these friends all share their talents too!

Enjoy your day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, and what amazing variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those cards are amazing, all of them. I would love to know the colours that were used for the Bokeh technique card if possible.

    Suzane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a variety and no two exactly alike! Just beautiful, good work ladies!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete