Friday 19 December 2014

Work of Art Snowman - Fast and Fabulous Friday Video

Hello My Friends

I saw the cutest card on Pinterest and I cannot seem to track down who the original designer was - but I wanted to re-create it for you to show you just how easy and quick it is to create a cute Christmas card.  

This is definitely a Fast and Fabulous card.  Watch the video and you will see that the actual card only takes about 60 seconds to make (the explaining took longer than the making....)

At any rate, I made one in about a minute on-screen.  Then I made a ton more after I had stopped filming.  

Lots of my customers will be getting this card with their December order.  So I hope they like it!

And I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Christmas.  
God Bless,   ~Cynthia  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment