Thursday 23 October 2014

Team Artistry - Canadian Sunshine Stampers part 2

Good Morning
Santa & Co. DSP - Frances

Sorry for having missed posting yesterday.  The post was ready but I was too preoccupied to send it.  And that's ok.....
Santa & Co. DSP - Janet B

Santa & Co. DSP  More Janet B





But now - are you ready to see some more inspiration from my Team members (who continue to inspire me - that's for sure!).  

Just in case I did not spell it out before, here are the details for how this came about:   
Nordic Noel DSP - Suzane

I set up bundles that were a mixture of at least 3 different patterns of Designer paper (from the same package of DSP), along with the corresponding colours of cardstock.  Each Team member got to choose a bundle (and the last few just had to take whatever was left) and the requirement was that they had to make at least one thing (card, Scrapbook page, 3D item, whatever), using what they took.  

They did not have to use "every" pattern on one card (although I encouraged them to try to use at least 2) and they could keep whatever was left over when they were done.  And they had to bring their creation(s) to our next meeting.
Nordic Noel - Lynn

Nordic Noel - Lynn Again

Nordic Noel - Lynn's Presents!
Nordic Noel - Lynn - Seasonally Scattered
Trees and Bulbs - Lynn
































I am so glad I challenged them.  Did you get a load of that cute moose that Frances cut from the designer paper?    And look how ingeniously the patterns from the paper (presents or houses) were used by Suzane and Lynn as the focal element on some of the cards?  

Aren't you glad you checked in today to see some more of the luscious cards that were on display at our Team Meeting:



I was hoping to see a variety of ideas and boy was I ever NOT disappointed!

Have a wonderful day and see you all again tomorrow for the last cards in the Challenge group.   God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. OMG! They are all so amazing! You are definitely way ahead of me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya Dangina! I love how no two people make the same card! Everybody sees something different in the designer paper and when they brought me back all the samples, I was blown away by the variety. I have a few tricks to learn from my Team members, that's for sure!
      Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful day. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete