Sunday 24 August 2014

In Colour Club - Blackberry Bliss Card

Hello My Friends

One of the things I really love about the In Color Club is that I challenge myself to create a card for the "club members" each month, using only one of the In Colors (well, and white of course!).

So for those club members who are receiving the Blackberry Bliss assortment this month - here is the card you will receive from me.  

I LOVE the Stippled Blossoms stamp set and by stamping off once or even several times, I was able to achieve several shades of Blackberry Bliss in various levels of intensity.  Isn't the effect just gorgeous?!?

And no, there is no punch that easily cuts out these blossoms and buds.  But since we had quite a long drive to get to our vacation destination this week, I was able to fussy-cut the flowers while my dear husband drove.

See?  Even my husband made a contribution to eh In Color Club this month!

If you would like to receive ALL of the products and accessories for each of the In Colors, (either 2013-15 or 2014-16) but wish to spread the purchase out over several months -- and if you would like to receive monochromatic gorgeous cards that give you an idea of how to use a single In Color effectively, then check out the details of my In Color Club.  It is a virtual club that requires no attendance.  And I would absolutely love to have you join me!

And in the meantime, I hope you are all feeling blessed and wonderful today.  As always!
God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment