Thursday 24 July 2014

Thankful Thursday - A Starry Double Feature

Hello Friends

I am still over-the-moon excited and thankful to all of you for helping me achieve Founder's Circle this year.  And the well-wishes and wonderful words from so many of you have come pouring in over the last wee....well, it just about makes my heart explode with gratitude!!  So I finally got out my Stars Framelit Dies today to make a quick star card in your honour.

A piece of Moonlight Designer Paper, some star cut-outs, some Little Pieces embosslit accents, some well-placed rhinestones and voila, a card to express my gratitude to all of you.


Then once I was done, I looked at the remaining bits that I hadn't used and I thought to myself....."there's a card inside all those bits.  I just have to find it".......    :)

So I did. 

I started with the 2 bits of designer paper  trimmed off of the first card, and 2 Honey Hello Star pieces that were cut for the first card but not used.  A few extra Little Pieces embosslit embellishments and more rhinestones for balance and before I knew it, card #2 was complete as well.  

Sometimes making a card really is that simple.  You look at the bits that are on your workspace - often the embellishments or discard or negative pieces that remain after you've created your last card -- and you just assemble them into a new card. 



But despite the simplicity of these Thankful Thursday cards, the gratitude I feel towards each and every one of you who supported me over this past year - well that gratitude is neither "simple" nor short-lived.  And it is certainly deserving of a double-dose of Thank You cards, that's for sure!

I hope each of you is able to recognize all of the people who support you and who you need to be thankful for.  And I hope today you find a way to express your gratitude towards them!

May God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia     <><


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment