Friday 6 June 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Work of Art

Hello again my friends

I told you a Fast & Fabulous Friday would come, even with the time I need to assemble a huge box of stamps!  Because this one, my friends, is FAST.

The Work of Art stamp set is so easy to use.  The artsy swooshes and swipes and spots are so forgiving!  
Perfect placement - who cares?  
Straight or lined up - not really.  
Imperfect inking or stamping - so what? 

You can literally whip up a gorgeous card without any undue fuss!  So this card really took no time at all.  The "longest" part about making it was having to clean the stamp between ink colours. 

I CASed this card and made miniscule changes (and added glitter!) to create my Fast and Fabulous card.  Hope you love it as much as I do!

And I am totally in love with our new In Colors 2014-2016.  Especially Blackberry Bliss.  Stay tuned for information on my In Color Club for this year!!

In the meantime, enjoy your Friday and your upcoming weekend!  
God Bless!      ~Cynthia    <><  


Product List
102023s
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
[102023]

3 comments:

  1. AND, SHE'S OFF AND RUNNING! This card doesn't look like it was done quickly. at all. Thanks for sharing your "warm up", and the colors are gorgeous. Talk soon. (happy face)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Susan - but it IS a fast card. Honest to goodness! That's the beauty of it!
      I wouldn't mislead you. :)
      Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Hello Olena

    Thank you so much for commenting on my "Work of Art" card. I am glad you stopped in to my blog to visit - and liked what you saw.

    I apologize too - while I was trying to reply to you, I accidentally deleted your comment. :( I did not meant to do this and unfortunately, I cannot figure out any way of retrieving your comment. But I did see it. And I did appreciate it. And I did *not* mean to delete it!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete