Thursday 29 May 2014

Thankful Thursday - Sneak Peak of Our New Blendabilities

Hello Friends

I am thankful, so very, very thankful, that the wait is almost over!  The new catalogue is available for ordering from beginning next Monday and I absolutely cannot wait!!  How about you?

Here's a quick sneak peak to show you just some of the reasons you should be thankful....see the gorgeous and subtly blended colouring of the poppies?  Look closely at the close-up below.  Yes.  You guessed it.  Stampin' Up! has come out with alcohol markers that make it possible for everyone to colour and shade and blend like an expert!  The new Blendabilities are WONDERFUL and you definitely want to get your hands on them!

Pssst - Wanna know a secret?  The least expensive way for you to get the Blendabilities, PLUS get free training in how to use them, is to join my Blendabilities Club.  Check out this link for more information.)

I haven't got very many new stamp sets to show you yet so for today I used the Pleasant Poppies stamp set, but trust me when I tell you that there are plenty of gorgeous stamp sets in the new catalogue that you will be dying to colour using your Blendabilities!!
 
Close Up of Poppies Coloured With Blendabilities


New Flower Punch and Stamps!

And maybe, just maybe, those cute little blossoms are part of today's Sneak Peak too?!  They're from the Something to Say stamp set and they were punched using the coordinating Itty Bitty Accents Punch.  Woo Hoo.  I LOVE stamp sets that coordinate with punches and I *especially love* flower stamps that can be punched out.  I think these will layer beautifully with our Petite Petals stamp set, don't you?

And finally - notice the "yellow rhinestone" in the centre of the poppy and also the blossoms?   One of the fantastic features of our new Blendabilities is that they are permanent so I was able to colour some rhinestones with a Daffodil Blendability so that they match my cardstock perfectly!

Love, love LOVE the new Blendabilities and you will too!

Gotta go now.  In addition to being thankful about the new catalogue, I have a lot of preparation to do so I can run my 20-card Inspiration Stamp Day on June 14th - using new stamp sets and products.  Are you registered yet?  You don't want to miss out on this chance to create 20 gorgeous cards in a single day!

Hope to see you all soon.  And I hope you have your own reasons to be thankful today.   God Bless,   ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment