Friday 30 May 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - What Are Friends For?

Hello Dear Friends

As I was preparing my own card(s) for Fast & Fabulous Friday, I realized that the best post for today would be the card I received yesterday from a friend.

I got home last night and opened my mailbox to find this beauty.  I think we'll call her, "Flower Shop meets Petite Petals".  Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?  I love, love, LOVE this card and more importantly, love the sentiments of friendship that I found inside.

Suzane, my friend, from the bottom of my heart - thank you so much!  I cherish your friendship.  And I am smitten with your card.  You've combined simplicity with elegance with perfect balance to tie them together.  It looks to be reasonably fast.  And absolutely Fab-U-Lous!!

I may have time to post later today my own very fast posting.  Until then, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!    
God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment