Thursday 6 March 2014

Thankful Thursday - Colleagues and Friends

Hello Friends

Thankful Thursday and today I want to send a shout out to the Stampin' Up! family of friends and colleagues who help me, support me and inspire me.  


In particular, I have an awesome downline - and a spectacular upline!  And tonight I get to meet with many of them -  Ladies who inspire me and challenge me.  Each of them brings something different and special to our meetings and I am so looking forward to spending some crafting time with them!

I designed this card to share with them.  And to teach them a few little tips and tricks that they might not already know.  I'll share these tips and tricks with all of you too!  But for now, I am going to make this short and simple and just keep it about being Thankful.

So to all of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators, upline, downline, sideline and everyone else - thanks for your inspiration.  thanks for your support and encouragement.  And thanks for your friendship!

And pretty much the same to all of you.  For so many reasons - Thank You!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

Product List
Stamp : Perfectly Penned - Clear-Mount Stamp [122892]
Ink : Versamark Pad [102283]
Card Stock : Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730] , Gold Foil Sheets [132622] , Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum [133363]
Tools & Adhesive : Heat Tool [129053] , Simply Pressed Clay [130685]
Punch : Scalloped Tag Topper Punch [133324] , Elegant Butterfly Punch [127526] , Bitty Butterfly Punch [129406]
Ribbon & Trim : Gold Sequin Trim [132983] , Buttons Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds [131272]
Accessory : Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder [109129] , Gold Baker's Twine [132975]
Big Shot : Chalk Talk Framelits Dies [129983] , Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die [119976]

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Cynthia. You are living proof that we reap what we sow and I think that the people you mention, are as thankful for having a friend like you. That is a very pretty card. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan - you make me smile!! Missed you at Deb's meeting tonight. Hoping to see you on the 16th! Take care my friend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete