Tuesday 11 March 2014

Stamping on Designer Paper - the Video

Hello Dear Friends

By now you *must* have seen my previous posts about stamping the Swallowtail image onto the Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper and heat embossing it!  I posted about it as a Fast and Fabulous Friday and showed you even more variations on Saturday.

Well, just to prove to you that this really *is* a fast and fabulous card to create, I made a video of me making one of the cards.  Honestly, I think if I did not talk as much in the video, it might have taken me less than 2 minutes to actually create the card - start to finish!  But since I decided to explain and talk while I made it on camera, the video is all of 4 minutes long.


Even at that - Fast and Fabulous I tell ya!

Have a spectacular day.  More March Break fun in this household but I'll be back tomorrow.  
Till then, take care and God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment