Friday 28 March 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Petal Parade One Last Time

Hello Friends

Doctor appointments for the kids meant my morning ran away from me.  But I finally got around to making a card.  Thank goodness today's card is supposed to be Fast & Fabulous because that is exactly what it is!!

I decided to use Petal Parade one last time and I suspect this is one of the cards we will be making Sunday when I run my Last Chance for Sale-A-Bration class.  If you have not gotten everything you want from SAB yet, then this is your chance to make some cards (8 of them) just for putting in a Sale-A-Bration order!

At any rate, today's card is Petal Parade done in Silver and Cherry Cobbler.  I've been using predominantly pastel colours for this set up until now but I really like the way this card pops, don't you?

After I run some errands, I will try to post another of Sunday's class cards so you can see what we will be doing.  Trust me, everything that is being offered for Sale-A-Bration this year is gorgeous and you will definitely want to own all of them.  So contact me for details about Sunday's class or check it out here - and RSVP to let me know you would like to join us.

We'd certainly love to have you!

Until then, have a fantastic day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><  

Product List
Stamp : Simply Sketched Clear-mount Stamp Set [129672]
Ink : Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad [126966] , Silver Metallic Encore Pad [132142]
Card Stock : Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730] , Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [119685]
Punch : Large Oval Punch [119855] , Scallop Oval Punch [119856] , Bitty Butterfly Punch [129406] , Elegant Butterfly Punch [127526]
Ribbon & Trim : Scallop Trim Border Punch [118402]
Accessory : Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents [119246]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia. What a striking combination. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and white.....cherry cobbler has always been a favourite colour of mine and this is just so striking.

    ReplyDelete