Sunday 26 January 2014

Another Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peak - Banners Galore!

Hello Friends

I am so excited....Sale-A-Bration begins on Tuesday and the products you can earn FREE this year are out of this world!!

Check out the wonderful newness on this card?  See those cute little banners?  You guessed it!  A stamp set that you can earn FREE!  And you don't have to cut them out by hand, no-sir-ree.  There's a punch that will do that.  And you guessed it -- you can earn that punch for FREE as well!

Such a pretty pastel card, and so easy to create too.  I just LOVE FREE Sale-A-Bration products.  Woohoo!!

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about Sale-A-Bration.  Two more days and it is here!  Yippee!!   If you need a catalogue, let me know!  Any order of $60 (before s&h and HST) gets you your choice of SAB item for FREE!  And I can ship to anywhere in Canada.  Remember that!
If you want a SAB catalogue, or if you want to place a SAB order, or if you just want to order a few more fantastic Stampin' Up! products, contact me and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, have a wonderful end to your weekend and God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><

Banner Blast Stamp Set (free during Sale-A-Bration) 
Banner Punch  (free during Sale-A-Bration) 

No comments:

Post a Comment