Tuesday 10 December 2013

Massive Clearance Rack Sale - and Another Sneak Peak!

Hello my friends

Just when you thought you had everything you needed or wanted for Christmas...Stampin' Up! loaded the Clearance Rack today with loads of new goodies.  And some of them are up to 80% off!!  But you'll have to hurry!  These fantastic deals are only available while supplies last!

And in other news - I hinted last time about a "gorgeous" Sneak Peak item - one of my new favourite products - but I've been too busy to share it.  I promise to do so tomorrow.  But for today, I have a simple and elegant Spring catalogue Sneak Peak to share with you.

The Happy Watercolor Stamp set has images that will make you just that - "happy" !!  An aquapainter to quickly accent these flowers with a bit of Rose Red, and some of that luscious new Silver Baker's Twine to finish the card off, and you've got a card that is quick and more than just a little bit 'cute'.

I gave this card to each of the downline members who were able to join me for our recent Christmas party.  I wanted to be able to give them a swap card that included new product.  But more than that....I wanted to say "thank you" to each and everyone of them!  I really am blessed to be surrounded by and able to work with such a wonderful group.  It doesn't get any better than this!

I hope everyone else had an equally wonderful weekend and that the Christmas season has not gotten too hectic or busy for them.  I am heading into a holiday hiatus and am looking forward to some time to myself when I can just crawl into my "Craft Cave" and play uninterrupted with my newest Spring catalogue 'toys'.  The more I play with them, the more I love them.... And trust me - you will too!

You'll get to see and order all these new products beginning Jan 3.  Till then, may God Bless you all!  
Have a wonderful day!          ~Cynthia   <>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment