Thursday 7 November 2013

Whatever Happened to....Thankful Thursday?

Hello Friends

And I apologize!  I haven't been very consistent at posting cards lately, have I?  Truth be told, I often don't post a card simply because I don't "have time to write" about it.  But believe me, I am still making LOTS of cards!!  I just don't post them when I think I don't have a lot of time to describe them or the techniques involved.

Well you know what?  That stops now!    :)

I am going to photograph and post my cards anyways, whether I have time to give you details or not.  Know that if I am super-silent with respect to the card, it is merely an indication of me having lots/too much to do.

So without further ado....here (finally) is a Thankful Thursday installment.  My card uses two huge images - the Thank You from one of the Photopolymer sets (Another Thank You) and the World Map stamp.  Love them both!   This is one of the Thank You cards that I've made this month for my customers.  And I am thankful to them.  Without them I wouldn't be as successful at my Stampin' Up! business as I am.  And without them, I wouldn't be in a position to share my love of stamping with so many others.  

So - you there.....  Yes, that's right, I'm talking to you.....  Yes..........YOU!  Thank You!!

Have a wonderful day.  I hope you all have much to be Thankful for!   God Bless,      ~Cynthia   <><

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this is why you are so successful in your business!

    ReplyDelete