Tuesday 26 November 2013

Weekly Deals Still Going Strong

We had so many wonderful deals announced last week, that I completely forgot that new One-Week, 25% off deals were going to be announced today!  But here they are, just in time for you to make out your wish list......

Which reminds me, you do know, of course, that if you reside anywhere in Canada, you can get a Gift Certificate from me, right?  Or better yet, you can direct your friends and family to get you a gift certificate!  Just send them over to me.  Get what *you* want for Christmas!  A Stampin' Up! gift certificate from me will let you do just that!


And on to the weekly deals:

Just so you know, Beautifully Baroque is one of my favourite embossing folders in this catalogue!  If you don't own it yet, you really want it, trust me!  
And on that note - Have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment