Thursday 21 November 2013

Thankful Thursday - What's Not to be Thankful For?

Hello Friends.  

Stampin' Up! is giving us a chance to buy a whole bunch of really great products, at a fantastic discount (see list here).  If Stampin' supplies make you as happy as they make me.....then what's not to be thankful for?  

Seriously, there are many more reasons in life to be thankful than just craft sales.   :)       Family.  Friends.  Health.  Happiness.  If you have any one of these, you should be thankful.  Me?  I have *all* of them!  And I know it.  And my heart is glad!

But for the purposes of today, and this blog, I am going to keep this short....the fantastic November sale is too exciting to try to take any attention away from it.  But do keep this in mind...no matter how tired you get or how busy or how overworked, in the grand scheme of things...what's not to be thankful for?

Have a spectacular day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting again! And for your corroboration of how blessed we *all* are!!
      Have a terrific day and I hope your upcoming weekend is wonderful too! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete