Thursday 14 November 2013

Thankful Thursday and So Many Deals.....

Hello Friends

First things first - another Thankful Thursday here for your card-making pleasure.  Many of my customers received this Thank You card this month and it certainly seemed to be a hit.  Tell me what you think?

I stamped the Gifts of Kindness image and sentiment with Wisteria Wonder ink then embossed the main panel with the square lattice embossing folder.  A Flower Shop bloom stamped separately and punched out with the Pansy Punch, affixed to the card with a dimensional (and a luscious large rhinestone) pretty much complete this card.  Oh yeah - and the Itty Bitty punched blossoms in the corner - they count too!

On this particular Thursday I want to reiterate my Thank You to all of our military men and women who we honoured on Remembrance Day.  Your sacrifice did not go unnoticed.  Thank You!!

And on a much lesser scale of gratitude....I am thankful that Stampin' Up! has continued to offer its weekly deals -- knocking 25% off the price of various items.  This week you can get the Gift Bow BigZ die for just $30.71!!  And I happen to really love the extra-large boxes and mini-muslin bags!

I think it is wonderful that Stampin' Up! is continuing to offer these sweet deals to us.  Don't you?


I hope you continue to have many things to be thankful for in your own lives.  Just don't forget to remain thankful to all those men and women who served and sacrificed so we could enjoy things as mundane as crafts and cards!

God Bless you all,       ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment