Friday 8 November 2013

Fast & Fabulous Friday With Wheels

Hello Again Dear Friends

Here is a quick card - hence the name Fast and Fabulous.  

This is another one of my Thank You cards for this month and I have to tell you, I totally love this card.  

I used Island Indigo ink and rolled the Daydream wheel across the bottom of the card.  And like yesterday's card, I used one of the sentiments from the photopolymer stamp set, Another Thank You.  A faux ribbon of embossed Island Indigo cardstock across the top edge of the wheel line quite effectively hides whether or not the wheel stamping is straight or not!!

Love how forgiving this is.

A couple of Island Indigo butterflies punched out and nested on top of each other, and a rhinestone for shine, and this card is complete.  Ta da!!  Fast.  And Fabulous.

My customers all received a Thank You card like this with their orders this month.  I love being able to bless them just a little bit, to say thank you for the way in which they have each blessed me!

Hope you are all blessed in your lives as well/  And that you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend.  God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, Lovely blog, I have come over from LNS Blog Hop and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by to visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Happy Stampin' Louise

    ReplyDelete