Friday 18 October 2013

Christmas Card Classes Saturday

Hello My Friends
Christian-Christmas Card Class

I've been busy here - clubs for the Fall are in full swing, and there's always room for more.  If you are interested in taking "club" out for a test-drive, contact me and let me know.  

I've also been busy planning a series of classes.  In fact...what are you doing on Saturday - that's tomorrow - Oct 19?  Because I have 2 Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks that I am running, and all of the cards are simply gorgeous!


Festive Christmas Card Class



















The Christian-Christmas card class runs from 10 - noon, and the Festive Christmas card class runs from 1 - 3 pm.  Come to one and leave with a stack of beautiful cards.  Come to both and leave with LOTS of beautiful hand-made cards....with a 2-class discount!

All of the information for both classes can be found by clicking on this link.

I am looking forward to stamping with some of you tomorrow  And for those of you who are interested but haven't let me know yet - there is still time!  Contact me today to give me your RSVP so I can have your materials prepared for you.

I hope to see many of your faces there.  And to all of you...have a wonderful end to your week and a glorious weekend ahead!!

God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><!

No comments:

Post a Comment