Monday 28 October 2013

Beautiful Christmas Banner

Hello Friends

Look what I did last night?!  I mean, is this beautiful or what?  And easy.  It is *so* easy to make!!  All you need is a Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and the Christmas Banner Accessory kit and voila.  Look what you can make?!?
I know this picture is not great....the photo really does not do it justice....But the Christmas banner is a fantastic project and I absolutely love how mine turned out!!

Can't wait to do the repeat class for all those who could not make last night's instalment.  I have the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit so if I know you are interested, I only need to order the Christmas Banner Accessory kit for you to make your own lovely decoration.  

What about you?  Do you want to make this little beauty?  Stay tuned for an update on when that is going to happen.  Because believe me - you WANT to make this project.

Hope everyone is heading into a wonderful week!
God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><


No comments:

Post a Comment