Wednesday 25 September 2013

Upcoming Birthday Special......

Hello Friends

I told you that I had a personal special coming up.  And I promised to give you a heads' up.   So here goes just a bit of a teaser.....Next week I will be celebrating my birthday.  And in honour of that, I am going to offer a limited time special.
Best of Birthdays stamp set - 132929 - $17.95

From Oct 1 - Oct 7, I will be offerring an ordering special.  I'm not going to tell you what it is just yet....but I *will* tell you to start making your wish list now.  This is the time to get all those things you really, really want to get!!

So if you live anywhere in Canada, help me celebrate my birthday, Stampin' Up! style.  Plan to take advantage of my birthday special.  Be ready to contact me so we can turn your wish list into a "what I have" list! 

It's never too early to make sure you get what you really want for Christmas, right?  Or give yourself your own birthday gift as my birthday present to YOU!

Remember - My birthday special offer will only be available through me, and will only be valid from Oct 1 - Oct 7, 2013.  Check back tomorrow for details about what the special is.  And help me celebrate my birthday by bringing more creativity into your life!  Nothing would make me happier!

And in the meantime .... Have a wonderful day and God Bless,
~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment