Sunday 15 September 2013

San Diego Getaway Pillow Gifts

No Stampin' Up! trip would be complete without the ever-present pillow gifts.  And let me tell you -- NOTHING is as exciting as coming back to your room each night to find a little something extra waiting for you.
Interesting Box
Gorgeous Pitcher

The first night we arrived at our room to find a large and interesting-looking box...and inside we found this gorgeous hand-crafted Mexican pitcher.

The second day we all got treated to Trolley tours of San Diego so that was our "pillow gift".  A little hard to wrap, but a wonderful gift nonetheless.

And tonight....well tonight we returned to our room to find the quintessential box of "crack".  
Box of "crack"

Stampin crack that is!  A stamp set, THREE ink pads, hexagon punch, embellishments and Designer Series Paper....could a girl get more of what she loves??  


And as icing on the cake, this is NOT a stamp set that I already own.  Yee haw.  Love me that Stampin' Crack!!

Now I just have to make sure I can get everything home on the plane tomorrow!

Which reminds me - time to pack then get to sleep.  Morning wake-up is going to come awfully early so I better get to work.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and I'll "see you" when I get back!

God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment