Thursday 12 September 2013

Leavin' On A Jet Plane....

Good Morning Friends

Today is the day!  My dear hubby and I celebrate 21 years of wedded bliss today (and I am not being tongue-in-cheek.  We really are blissfully happy.  At least, *I* am!).  

At any rate, today is our anniversary and it also happens to be the day that Stampin' Up! is sending us to San Diego for 4 days on the Getaway vacation that I earned.  Gotta LOVE a job that rewards you with all-expense-paid vacations, huh?

We were up at 3 am.  Out of the house by 4 am.  And we're preparing to board our 6 am flight now.  It's an early morning - but it's the beginning of a GREAT day.

I love my husband.  And I get to spend 4 days with him in San Diego.  The 4 kids are all still at home (doubtless, still asleep too!).  I am *so* looking forward to this!

Happy Anniversary to me.  Happy Anniversary to us!  I intend to keep you posted about the wonderfulness of this Getaway.  Stay tuned....

Have a wonderful day.
God Bless!         ~Cynthia   <><

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cynthia,
    When a man finds a wife he finds a good thing. Your husband and you are both extremely blessed to have each other and your so very dear children. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
    Love and hugs and
    May God Bless this time away where you are once again being honored.
    Carole xoxo
    PS Financial crunch may soon be over......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole - you are wonderful. Scott and I are ready to begin celebrating our anniversary. Reservations made at a wonderful seafood restaurant for this evening. And a rest on a nice comfy bed is in our future too. :)
      Glad to know your own difficulties may be over soon. You are such a blessing in my life. Thank you my friend! And God Bless you. ~Love Cynthia <><

      Delete