Sunday 29 September 2013

Butterflies and Birthdays

Ok  Friends

Two more days.  Just two more days to take advantage of the Butterfly Bundle.  Until Sept 30, you can get the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch as a bundle at a 15% savings.  Now that's something to be thankful for!

The Itty Bitty Butterfly punch came in handy for this cute card.  Pair butterflies with the Wildflower Meadow embossing folder (I even used the de-bossed side sometimes) and sentiments from Fabulous Phrases, add a few pearls and you have before you this lovely card.  I think I used 9 or 10 different colours to create this little beauty.  But my favourites are the Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum variants.  And I am going to repeat it (for those who haven't heard me say it before) - *nothing* makes it easier to get perfect placement for your pearls, even the little teeny tiny ones, than the Paper Piercing Tool from Stampin' Up!.  This little baby has saved my sanity on more than one occasion!

I am truly thankful that butterflies make it so easy to create gorgeous thank you cards!  Each month I make between 40 and 100 thank you cards.  I have LOTS of reasons to be thankful and so many people who deserve thank you cards.  But I am sure you can understand that I need cards that are fairly quick and easy to produce.  Both of my choices this month fit that bill.  

See my second card?  

Silver Encore ink for the Flowering Flourishes, paired with the Feel Goods sentiment and some Bitty Butterflies again, and you have a card that is just perfect for saying just what you need it to - without taking too long to create!   Once again I tried at least a dozen colours to see which ones would create the cutest cards and I have to say, there were LOTS of winners!  I really liked the Real Red.  And the Bermuda Bay.  And the Elegant Eggplant.  And the Island Indigo.  And I could go on and on but I think you get the message....





 

Speaking of "get the message", did you hear?  

I have my birthday coming up next week, and so I am offering a special birthday promotion.  This is a personal special available only through me, but available to ANYONE in Canada.  From Oct 1 - Oct 7, on any order of $60 or more, I will pay the shipping and handling fees*.  That's right, s&h to be paid by yours truly, as my birthday gift to all of you.  (*regular HST fees still apply)

Make your wish list and contact me and we'll make sure my birthday celebration makes both of us happy!

Hope your weekend has been wonderful!  And hope you are looking forward to a wonderful week ahead!

God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><



No comments:

Post a Comment