Friday 16 August 2013

Fast and Simply Fabulous Friday - Simply Sent Class

My Dearest Friends

You want to talk about Fast and Fabulous?  Have I got some real Fast and Fabulous cards to show you today!!

Have you seen the gorgeous Simply Sent kit that Stampin' Up! has available this year?  Can you believe how elegant and refined the laser-cut note cards are?  I have to tell you, of all the Simply Sent kits that SU! has brought out over the years, this has got to be one of my favourites!!  And I am dying to show you the beautiful cards that it allows you to create.
Simply Sent Card 1

Simply Sent Card 2

Simply Sent Card 3

















Come to my Simply Fabulous class on August 28 and discover just some of the ways you can use this kit to make gorgeous cards! You'll get the Million and One stamp setYou'll receive the Simply Sent kit to create 8 different, lovely cards.  And you'll get inspiration.  Does it get any better?

Here are a few samples to give you some idea of what I mean.  When I said gorgeous....I really meant gorgeous!  Don't you think so!?

For details about the class, check out my Upcoming Classes and Events tab at the top of this page.  Trust me - this is a class you are going to WANT to take!!  The cards are Fast.  They are Fabulous.  And we would LOVE to have you join us!!

Hope to see you there.  Don't forget to RSVP.

Have a truly wonderful weekend and God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment