Tuesday 13 August 2013

Circle Thinlits Card - Razzleberry Dahlia

Hello Friends

I am so excited!  Yesterday one of my readers asked me to create a card using the new Thinlit card dies from Stampin' Up!.   It just so happens that I am waiting for my Thinlit Label Die to arrive, but I did receive my Thinlit Circle Die two days ago so I decided to give it a try.  And I have to tell you.....I am SOLD!   Talk about easy to use.  And oh so cute!

In fact, I think I like this card so much, that my friends will be making this card at my Delightful Dahlias class on Wednesday night!  





The Circle Thinlit Die (cat # 133480) and all the wonderful accompanying framelits can be seen here.

And the Label Framelit Die (cat #133479) and all the cool things that come with it can be seen here.





I made a how-to video that I will post on my blog later tonight (yes, first I need to ask my teenagers how to edit it and get it properly formatted).  I did manage to upload a simple 8 second video for you to see how cute this flip-card is.  And once I get the whole video uploaded, you will see how easy it was to create!  But in the meantime, I wanted you to see this gorgeous card and know that further details are coming.  

NB - check the next post.  I was able to successfully make and download the FULL how-to video!

Thanks Anne for requesting I do this.  I have only been home from a Family Vacation for one day but you motivated me to try out my die sooner, instead of later -- and I LIKE the results!  Hopefully you will too!

While I try to wrap my head around editing the how-to video I created....I hope the rest of enjoy a wonderful day.              
Take Care and God Bless,    ~Cynthia       <><

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these videos I really appreciate it. And I LOOOOVE the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Anne for motivating me to do this And I, like you, love the card. Fresh, elegant, easy and eye-catching. I was a happy, happy girl when I went to bed last night! I hope to show the Expressions thinlits in action soon too.
      Have a super rest-of-the-week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete