Saturday 31 August 2013

Butterfly Thank You's

Hello Friends

I'm back - and didn't I promise you that I would show you more quick and cute ways to use the Butterfly Bundle that Stampin' Up! is offering right now at a 15% discount?  

Well here you go.  Instalment number 2.

The Papillon Potpourri stamp set is one of my absolute favourites.  I LOVE butterflies!!  And the Bitty Butterfly Punch makes me very happy indeed.  I always love it when there is a coordinating punch that I can use with my stamped images.

Throw in some polka dot embossing on a background mat and the gorgeous big Thank You from the new "Another Thank You" photopolymer set (these are so nice and sticky.  NOTHING is going to make this baby fall off of my clear block!) and this very fast but very cute card is pretty much finished.

Good thing this card took me no time at all -- because it is a long weekend and we are going to visit friends today.  I've got a luscious dessert to make first so I am going to keep this post short.  But don't forget to check back again tomorrow!

Have a wonderful weekend and safe travels to all those ending their summer with some time away from home.    God Bless you all,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment