Thursday 25 July 2013

Thankful Thursday - Sneak Peak #2

Hello Dear Friends

I am so lucky!  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I not only get every new catalogue early, but I also get to order from them before general customers do.  The newest Seasonal Catalogue goes live on August 1, but I got to place my order on July 1.  And I can tell you - there are some terrific goodies in there that you are going to really, really want!  

Want to find out how you, too, can pre-order products before they are officially released?  And get a 20% discount on every order you place?  Check out my Discount Tab at the top of this page.

As for today's card -- Today I am thankful that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Because I am not very patient.....and I wanted to play with the new Expressions Thinlits earlier, not later.

I am also thankful since it is my "job" here with Stampin' Up! that sent my husband and I (free) to Fiji in April.  And is sending us to San Diego for 4 days in September.  All expenses paid.  So I am thankful.  Thankful indeed!

I know I used the "Thankful" thinlit on yesterday's card, but I am thankful that I have three words/dies to choose from! And on todays' card I combined the new "Love" thinlit with the flower image from Gifts of Kindness.  Don't forget, when using the Expressions Thinlits you should place a piece of waxed paper between the cardstock (or DSP) and the thinlit, to enable you to remove the cardstock easier once you have cut it out.  A bit of polka dot embossing down the edge of the card, a few pearls, and voila.  A cute and easy card.

Hope you have many reasons to be thankful yourselves!   God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

2 comments:

  1. ove love love this.
    gonna get both those sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sonya
      Gifts of Kindness is so cute and the sentiments are just perfect! And I am loving the thinlits so much! I think all of Guelph might have heard my squeal of delight the first time I used them!!! :)
      Can't wait to get home and share all this fun!! Hope your summer has been superb! God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete