Sunday 28 July 2013

Sneak Peak #5 - The Ultimate Embellishment!

Yowzers!!

That's all I could think of to say when I made these earrings using a pair of the Frosted Finishes Embellishments from the new Holiday Catalogue (4 short days until you can place your own orders.  Is your wish list ready yet?  Tick tick tick).

Can you say beautiful?  This picture doesn't even do them justice.  They sparkle.  They shine.  They are glamourous.  And elegant!

Maybe these gorgeous embellishments are "supposed" to be used on cards - but I couldn't resist turning a pair into earrings.  In fact, I am going to wear them to church this morning!  

I will use some on a card today to embellish it - look for that post tomorrow.  But for today, these stunning little beauties are going to embellish...ME!

I am smiling from ear to ear right now, anticipating showing these off to my friends.  I hope you all have your own reasons to smile today too!      Enjoy your day!
         
God Bless,    Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment