Thursday 9 May 2013

Hello From Fiji (sort of)

Hello Friends
Longtime, no see! 

I expect some of you have wondered what became of me?  Actually, nothing.  Except a LOT of work.  Followed by a LOT of play!!!  I ran myself ragged getting all sorts of things done so that I could comfortably take advantage of the Incentive Trip I earned last year.  Stampin’ Up! sent me and my husband to Fiji (along with about 200 other demonstrators and spouses).   We enjoyed 10 days in Fiji (5 of them compliments of Stampin' Up!) and I have to tell you – it was paradise to the nth degree.

My internet in Fiji was sketchy at best so I had very little chance to get online.  With only 30 minutes of wifi per day, I logged on and exchanged e-mails with my kids and posted photos and tidbits of facebook so customers, friends and family could see what I was up to.  But I did not have any opportunity to get even remotely close to my blog.  So sorry my dear friends!!

Later today I’ll hope to post some pictures of Fiji.  It really was gorgeous and I wish you could all have been there to see it for yourself.  But until then, I did want to let you know that I haven't abandoned you.  Not in the least!!

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia     <><

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Loved the facebook posts, missed the blog posts. Cant wait for club in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete