Thursday 10 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration?

Okay then - I keep promising to talk to you about Sale-A-Bration so I guess it's time.

SAB is the biggest sale of the year, every year, at Stampin' Up!
This year it runs from Jan 22 until Mar 22 and I cannot wait until it starts!!  SAB means free products.  You heard that, right?   I said FREE!    :)

And the SAB products are wonderful.  You will want them. 
ALL

There are 6 gorgeous stamp sets that are exclusive to SAB.  Once SAB is over, they will be unavailable.  Gone.  Forever.   There's also an absolutely gorgeous set of Designer Paper, an ultra cute buttons and ribbon pack (that includes some of my favourite colours...Pool Party, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry).  There's an embossing folder (wait until you see it) and a cute little punch that coordinates with one of the stamp sets but is useful for so much more.....There are even 6 items from the regular catalogue that you can earn for free as your SAB choices.  You want this stuff.  Honest you do!

So how do you "earn" this wonderful free stuff???
Here in Canada you get to choose one free SAB product for every $60-worth of products you order.  A $120 order gets you 2 items.  $180 is 3 items.  And so on.  AND if you HOST a party during SAB that comes to over $200, you will get your hostess benefits (minimum $35) PLUS a free package of silver glimmer paper (plus whatever SAB products you might have earned with your personal order).  And if you host a party that comes to over $525, along with whatever you earned FREE with your own order, you will get $90 hostess benefits to spend AND 50% off an item of your choice AND a free pack of silver glimmer paper AND the Madison Avenue stamp set AND the Sycamore Street Designer Paper AND the Sycamore Street Buttons & Ribbon pack (these last 3 are exclusive SAB products).  And you will have fun crafting with your friends too.  You really need to call me NOW and book a party so you and your friends have a chance to create beautiful projects and earn wonderful products for FREE.
(if you are not local to me - don't worry.  Online orders qualify for free SAB products too.  And if your personal order is >$200 or even - gulp - in the $525 category, you qualify for hostess benefits!!)

Right now I am sitting at the orthodontist's office with my daughter (actually, she is with the orthodontist.  I am in the waiting area) so I can't post a SAB card for you to see, but trust me when I tell you that the products are gorgeous, the possibilities are endless, and you should run, not walk to contact me to find out more about hosting a party or coming to a class.  SAB begins Jan 22 and ends Mar 22 and believe me - it is an exciting time to get crafty! 

Won't you join me?

Have a wonderful week and God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><


2 comments:

  1. can we see the SAB catalogue online?
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until the SAB catalogue goes "live" on Jan 22, there isn't any place to view it online (that I know of). Your catalogue is sitting here waiting for you with your Dec order. I guess you'll have to return from Florida to hold it and ponder the possibilities.... :)

      Hope your vacation has been WONDERFUL! We miss you but I'll see you soon. God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete