Monday 7 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration is Coming.....

Hello Again Friends

Yesterday I finally got some of my new Spring catalogue products inky....and today I used my very first Sale-A-Bration item for the year!  For those of you who don't know what SAB is...it's only THE biggest sale that Stampin' Up! holds every year.   FREE stamp sets, embossing folders, embellishments and paper.....Stay tuned and I will give you all the details tomorrow.

For now, I thought you'd like to see a very small sneak peak of a SAB stamp, as well as some more new Spring catty products.

Supply List (Spring catalogue or SAB products)
Stamps - Vintage Verses (w129633, c129636), Papillon Potpourri (w123757, c123759)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Pool Party 122924), Island Indigo (122923)
Ink - Island Indigo (126986), Pool Party (126982)
Big ShotHoneycomb Embossing Folder (129378), Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175)
Tools and Accessories - Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Distress Tool (127562), Champagne Shimmer Paint (116806), Clear Block C (118486), Basic Pearls (119247), Spritzer (126185), dimensionals (104430)

It is difficult to see in the photo, but I used a clear block to make 3 solid, rectangular pool party stamps on the background of the card, then misted the whole thing with a homemade shimmer mist so it is quite sparkly in real life. Cutting out the hexagon edges was easy since you just follow the embossed lines.  And the new Distress Tool makes roughing up the edges of the card a breeze!

Love how this card turned out.  Love, even more, that I get to give it to a very special lady.  Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has allowed me to meet some of the most wonderful friends - people I might never have met if I hadn't had an opportunity to get crafty with them!  Well, the recipient of this card is one such friend.  I met her through a fundraiser that I did for my church almost 2 years ago.  And I get to bring her some craft goodies, along with this card, today.

Which reminds me....I'd better get on that!

Hoep everyone has a wonderful day!   God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <>< 

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and love the comments.

    ReplyDelete