Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration 2013 Starts TODAY!

Hello Friends

Sale-A-Bration 2013 Starts TODAY and I am so excited!!  I hope you are too.

I have been working hard these last few days and hope to have lots to show you soon.  But in the meantime, start making your wish lists.  For every $60 you spend you can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product!  And if you host a party, you can earn hostess dollars AND Free SAB products.

And if you want to Join the Fun and JOIN Stampin' Up! during SAB, you can choose $194-worth of products and pay only $125.  No shipping and handling.  No taxes.  That's a value of over $240, for just $125.

Trust me - you WANT to be a part of Sale-A-Bration 2013!!

Contact me today and we can make sure we get the most for your money!

I have to go now and prepare more Sale-A-Bration samples for my SAB Kick-Off event this Saturday.  Want to come?  Contact me and let me know ... I'd love to help you Sale-A-Brate with me! 

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment