Monday 26 November 2012

This Week's Ordering Incentive!

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa!

Holy Moley!!    Has it really been that long since I posted anything worthwhile on my blog?!?  Well friends, not only has it been a while (what an understatement!), but I am not posting anything creative tonight either.

I merely wanted to jump in and let you know this week's November Extravaganza Promotion.  November is my anniversary month and this week, any order over $50 will earn a free package of 8x8 cardstock from me!  Your choice of colour (or even a pkg of mixed colours).

I hope to be back tomorrow to fill you in on some of what has kept me away.  But in the meantime, here is your $50 order incentive for this week.

The Online Etravaganza ends on Wednesday so place your order now to take advantage of some spectacular savings!

Have a wonderful week ahead and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment