Friday 2 November 2012

November's Anniversary Extravaganza! - week 1

Ok – Drum Roll Please…..

November is a special month for me.  At the end of the month I celebrate my 2 year Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Woo Hoo!!   So since November is special to me, and since Christmas is fast approaching, I am in a giving mood.  A very giving mood.  And all month long I plan on giving away goodies to my customers, both “old” and “new”. 

Here is what I propose:

Each week I will have a different Weekly Ordering Bonus -- A special bonus that you will get for each order placed that is over $50. This includes orders placed at club.  This week's Ordering Bonus (today thru Nov 9): 
your choice - a pkg of brads or vintage trinkets  If you place your order online, send me an e-mail to let me know which brads/trinkets you wish for me to send to you.  Naturally a $100 order gets you 2 gifts and likewise for each additional $50 increment.

In addition, each week there will be a Weekly Online Bonus Draw for orders that are placed online.  For every online order that is over $50 (before s&h and tax), your name will be entered in a draw for a super product bonus.  And your name gets entered for each and every additional increment of $50.  So a $50 order gets you one entry, a $100 order gets you 2 entries, etc!!  This week's Online Bonus Draw winner will receive the Scentsational Season stamp set
Place an online order for $50 or more (before s&h and taxes) and your name will be entered in a draw to win this "Scentsational" Stamp set!

And then.....At the end of the month I will have a draw that includes the names of everybody who put in an online order this month (one entry for every $50 ordered) and a second draw that includes the names of everyone who placed an order of $50 or more, online or personally.  Your name could be entered multiple times and be included in both draws.  One winner will receive the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (stamp set AND framelits) and the second winner will receive a $50 Shopping Spree.  

Place your $50 orders this month, and be entered to win these wonderful products!

Happy November everyone!!  God Bless,    Cynthia    <><

These offers are good for anyone in all of Canada!  If you have never ordered from me before, now is as good a time as any to place your first order!

Be a part of my November Anniversary extravaganza!  Let's create and celebrate together!

No comments:

Post a Comment