Monday 19 November 2012

November Extravaganza

Wow - It appears that when I get tired....I lose track of time, blogging, and pretty much everything else!    :)

I returned home from Rising Star one happy camper.  But one tired lady.  I still had lots of priorities to attend to so the last few days have seen me scrambling to make sure everything gets done.  Not a lot of blogging, but most of the rest of the stuff got covered.  Phew.

So today I am back.  But this blog post is super quick just to remind you about the SUPER 10 day sale at Stampin' Up! that starts today.  Items reduced by 20, 30 even 50%!  And even better, for today only, the Big Shot can be yours for a 20% discount. 

Run, don't walk, to my online store and put in your order today!  Or contact me and I will add your items to my order.

And this week's BONUS present from me (it is my Stampin' Up! anniversary month) - for every $50 order, you can choose the embossing folder of your choice - for FREE - as a gift from me.  And if you do not own a Big Shot (but today is a GREAT day to get one!) then you can choose from a package of rhinestones, pearls or brads, (if you submit an online order, then contact me to let me know which embossing folder/embellishment you would like me to add).  A 100$ order qualifies you to choose 2 gifts.  Etc.

Have a wonderful day.  Have a terrific extravaganza.  And God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <><

1 comment:

  1. Evеr wondered hοw tο lucіd dгeam?
    We havе the solutiοn at httρ:
    //luciddreaming.top-information.net
    Also visit my site ... weightloss.allthebestproducts.net

    ReplyDelete