Saturday 18 August 2012

Vacation Here I Come

Just a quick post to say that I am going to be away in Muskoka for a week (poor me.  Surrounded by so much unadulterated beauty!).  So you won't be seeing blog posts from me for a while.  But I will be busy, never fear.  I have 120 cards to make and bring to Founder's Circle in less than a month.  And one of the images I decided to use for my swap card needs to be cut by hand.  In triplicate!  So I will relax and do a LOT of fussy-cutting this week while I am away.

While I am "gone" don't forget - Anyone who wants to capitalize on the Free Hallowe'en  Printer's Tray, you've got until Aug 31 to sign up and take advantage of this promotion.  And, of course, I'd love to have you as part of my team!  So follow the links in the post below, or go to my online store and choose "join the fun".

Have a superb weekend and a terrific week ahead!
God Bless,

Cynthia
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment