Friday 13 July 2012

Fast & Fabulous Reason To Smile (again)

Howdy Friends!

It's another Fast & Fabulous Friday and this one really is super simple and ever-so-cute!  And after a brief hiatus, I am back to using the Reason To Smile stamp set.  Can you believe the last 2 cards I posted did not use this stamp set?  How crazy is that?   :)  Remember, a $60 order in July gets you the Reason To Smile stamp set for only $5 (and with a $100 order I will throw in an additional $20 of hostess benefits for you!  Just until July 17th so act now!).  I can take orders from and get orders to anywhere in Canada so contact me today to get your set.

Ok then.  Onward to today's Fast & Fabulous card....

Supply List
Stamps - Reason To Smile (available July ONLY), Friendly Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink - Melon Mambo
Tools and Accessories - Elegant Butterfly Punch

See?  Even the supply list is teeny?  This couldn't be simpler.  Randomly stamp your large Melon Mambo piece and your small white piece.  Glue layers together.  Add a punched butterfly.  Stamp a white strip, cut the end so it is "flagged" and use a bone folder to give it a curl.  Done.  I'll bet it only took me 5 minutes to make this card.  Maybe 10, tops (don't want to exaggerate).  Honestly though, it took me longer to post about the card than it did to make it!

Fast.  And Fabulous.  What did I tell you?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Mine will be busy, busy, busy while I prepare to go to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah next week.  Since this is only the end of my first "full year" at Stampin' Up!  (the business year goes from July 1 - June 30), this will also be my first Convention and I am very excited.  I will have cards to post while I am away.  And some updates from Convention and any cool cards I see there.   Until then, so much to do, so little time.......

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment