Friday 11 May 2012

Fast & Fabulous Dasher For Christmas

Back today and I promised you a Fast & Fabulous Friday using a retiring Christmas stamp, didn't I?  So here it is!  And can I just say...I have absolutely no idea why the Snow Burst embossing folder is retiring and yes, I am bummed out about it too!

Okay then - moving on - I've always loved the A La Carte stamps that  Stampin' Up! sells.  SU! has such gorgeous images for a very affordable price, and Dasher is a perfect example.




Supply List
Stamps - Dasher (retiring), Many Merry Messages (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Night of Navy
Big Shot -  Northern Flurry embossing folder
Tools and Accessories - 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, sponges


Supply List
Stamps - Dasher (retiring), Many Merry Messages (retiring), Simple Snowflake (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Night of Navy
Big Shot -  Snow Burst embossing folder (retiring)
Tools and Accessories - 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, sponges, Dimensionals




Both versions of this card were very easy and very quick to make.  In fact, adding the glitter probably took longer than any other part of assembling the card.  Neither card photographed as well as they look in real life.  They both have sparkle and shine that radiate Christmas cheer.  And they were both easy to make.  Easy.  Fast.  And Fabulous!


On another note - My eldest turns 15 today.  I can't believe how time has flown by!  She used to be "my baby"...and now she towers over me (and I am not short!).  I can't post her birthday card on here just yet - in case she sees the posting before the real thing - but if I remember, I'll post her card later.


In the meantime, hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoys a terrific weekend ahead!
God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment