Sunday 15 April 2012

Retiring Stamp Sets - Now Is the Time To Order Them!!

It happens every year and it always brings me just a little bit of sadness.

Stampin' Up! just announced the stamp sets that are retiring at the end of May.  And a few of them are ones I am going to really miss.

You can order any of these retiring sets through me and have them delivered right to your door, anywhere in Canada!   Take a look at what is retiring HERE and see if there is anything you want before it is gone for good.  If you'd prefer, use the button on the right to e-mail me to ask me to send you an Excel or pdf version of the list. 

Remember, if If there is something on this list that you want - now is the time to order it.  Once June 1st rolls around, they won't be available anymore and you will have missed your chance!

So get out your pen and start making your wish list......

Have a wonderful day,     God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment