Sunday 11 March 2012

So Very Grateful....

I have to tell you, I have pretty much the best job in the entire world!  I get to stamp and be creative whenever I want.  Better yet, the more creative I get, the better I am at my job.  How awesome is that?!!?  But I have to admit, I wouldn't do any of it if it wasn't for the fantastic friends and acquaintances I have met along the way.  All of the ladies who come to my club nights, my classes, my Open House and my workshops....these are the reasons I keep doing this. 

I am blessed I tell you.  Truly and sincerely blessed to know these women.  And I am thankful for each and every one of them.  So I decided that with every order I send out, I will include a hand-stamped thank you card.  What's more, I have decided to write my personal thank you on a post-it note inside, so that "my ladies" can re-use the card and send it to someone else if they so wish.

 Here is the latest batch of cards, made by stamping the Fresh Vintage image in Island Indigo ink.  The cards are embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder, then sponged and adhered to the Island Indigo card base.  The addition of a few butterflies (and/or basic pearls) didn't hurt either!  They are all a little bit different.  And all equally lovely.  And I think "my ladies" will appreciate them too.


March Break has officially started and I will be driving down with my kids to visit Grandma and Grandpa for most of the week.  It is a pretty long drive, but the kids are very good travellers (they will pretty much read for the entire 6 hours) and the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.....getting to see my parents...makes any length of drive worth taking.

Hope everyone else enjoys their March Break too!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment