Tuesday 6 March 2012

Birthdays Back in Time

Wow - things got really busy really fast around here and I neglected my blog.  Sorry about that!  But I did want to post a quick picture of a birthday card today.  You see...I have birthdays on my mind right now.  My mother celebrates her birthday on Saturday and 2 of my sisters both celebrate theirs next Monday.  I just got all of the cards in the mail (although I know one of them will be late in arriving.  It has a looooong way to go!).  So while I am in the birthday frame of mind, I thought I would show you the card I made for my husband's birthday last year.
Hubby is an avid golfer and when I saw a punch art version of a golf bag on the internet I knew I wanted to CASE it.  I have tried to find the original of this particular card so I can let you know who the creative genius behind it is, but try as I might, I cannot remember where I found it.  When I do, rest assured I will edit this post to give credit where credit is due!

Editor's note:  I finally found the original that inspired my CASE of this card.  The brilliant creative genius is Lynn Pratt and you can see her gorgeous card here.

In the meantime, here is my hubby's 2011 birthday card.  Lots of little punched pieces, some sponging and a few brads and there you have it.  Tiger Woods -  eat your heart out!

Have a wonderful day and to anyone who is celebrating their birthday - Happy Birthday!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment