Monday 20 February 2012

Embedded Embossed Doily - and No Stamping?!

I know this blog is called "Stamp With Cynthia", but I have a quick and easy card to show you today that involves no stamping at all?!

I used the new Sizzlit again to cut a Rich Razzleberry doily and once again I saved time and only poked out the outer edge of the cut-out pieces.  I glued the doily onto a Whisper White card and ran it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I LOVE the look of the embedded embossed doily, don't you?


I cut out the 5 Tempting Turquoise butterflies with a single pass of the Beautiful Wings embosslit through the Big Shot.  The small butterflies were glued flat while the largest butterfly was raised up by using half of a dimensional beneath its body.  The wings were folded back to give the semblance of flight, and a row of the tiniest Basic Pearls was added to imply a flight trail.

Done.  No fuss.  No muss.  No stamping.


Have a wonderful week and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment